JEWELRY CARE GUIDE.
All falchi jewelry is handcrafted by Rowan Falchi, using Sterling Silver 925.
Quality is one of our foremost priorities. To enjoy the beauty of these high quality products for a longer time, careful treatment is reccomended.
Here’s a list of tips for taking care of your falchi jewelry:
• Avoid water contact where possible and store your jewelry away from direct sunlight and heat.
• Do not wear (plated) jewelry when in the swimming pool or while bathing or showering.
• Take care when dressing and undressing, put jewelry on last, or take it off first to avoid unnecessary pulling of your jewelry.
• Avoid contact with creams, lotions, or perfumes as these substances can cause tarnishing and can stiffen or jam any links or settings in your jewelry.
• How long the plating will last differs per person; usage and treatment, therefore we cannot give any guarantee on plated jewelry.
Sterling Silver 925
Silver jewelry requires more frequent and careful attention due to its natural tarnishing process. Store silvers in a dry, cool place, in the original packaging or jewelry pouch. When you notice it becoming dull, silver jewelry should be polished to remove any discoloration. We recommend using the Falchi Polishing Cloth that is included in the package.
18kt Gold Plated
Additional care should be taken with gold plated pieces, as the gold layer will naturally wear off over time. Always remove your gold plated jewelry before washing hands/showering to maintain its longevity. Clean gold plated jewelry by washing your pieces in lukewarm soapy water, rinsing and drying immediately.