Measure ring sizes:
When ordering a ring in our webshop, it’s important to know your ring size. There are 2 ways to determine your ring size:
1) Measure the inside diameter of a well-fitting ring in millimeter, by using a ruler or caliper.
The millimeters correspond with the ring size. Generally ring sizes come between 16 – 20 (mm).
2) Measure the circumference of your finger. To measure your finger, you can use a tape-measure, or a piece of paper that’s about 1cm wide. Measure the circumference of your finger in millimeter. This measurement corresponds to the size of the ring. Generally ring sizes come between 50 – 59 (mm).
– Always measure your finger at the end of the day. Do not measure your finger when it is hot or cold.
– Remember that the two hands differ slightly in size; a ring worn on a finger of the left hand will not be a perfect fit for the same finger on the right hand.
– Make sure that the chosen size leaves enough room for the ring to pass easily along the knuckle too.
– If you are hesitating between two sizes, choose the larger size.
– Please note that the style of the ring will also affect the choice of size: when you buy a large/wider ring please choose one or a half size bigger because wider rings should be worn more loosely than a smaller model.
|EUROPEAN RING SIZES||USA RING SIZES|
|Ringsize||Diameter||Diameter||Circumference||Ring Size||Diameter (mm)||Circumference (mm)|